The 2.8mm diameter camera module can be used for inspection and observation of high temperature, toxic, nuclear radiation and places that cannot be directly observed by human eyes. This method is mainly used for automobiles, aero-engines, pipes, mechanical parts, etc. It can realize non-destructive testing without disassembling or destroying the assembly and stopping the operation of the equipment, and can also be used for ventilation pipes, air-conditioning pipes, water pipes, industrial pipes Video inspection of internal welds, corrosion, blockages, discrepancies, foreign objects, etc.
(1) Cracks. When the light beam irradiates the surface of the detected object, black or bright lines are observed, and under a certain magnification, the lines have irregular edges, which are determined as cracks. When the crack is wide, the measurement influence line of the measurable probe will bend.
(2) from the skin. When the beam is irradiated in parallel, it is observed that there is a shadow behind the convex part; if the beam irradiation angle is changed, it is observed that there is a clear boundary between the convex part on the surface and the surrounding object to be detected, and it is judged as peeling.
(3) Pull lines and scratches. Under the irradiation of the beam, it was observed that there were relatively regular continuous long lines on the surface, which were judged as pulling lines.
(4) The pits are raised. When the light beam is irradiated at a certain angle, it is connected with the boundary of the surrounding object without dividing line. The part close to the light source has shadows, and the parts far from the light source have bright shadows, which are pits. When the light beam is irradiated at a certain angle, it is connected with the boundary of the surrounding object without dividing line. The raised parts have bright shadows, and the back shadows are pits. When the pits are deep or the protrusions are high, the measuring line of the measurable probe will bend.
(5) Spots. When the light beam is irradiated, a smooth and uneven surface with different colors from the surrounding object is observed as spots.
(6) Corrosion. Under the irradiation of the light beam, a lumpy and spot-shaped uneven surface was observed, and the slight unevenness was corrosion under a certain magnification.
(7) Incomplete penetration. A clear demarcation line was observed between the molten metal, the base metal and the weld layer.
(8) Weld leakage. When the beam is irradiated at a certain angle, it is observed that it is connected to the molten metal, and it is a weld leakage when there is no boundary line.
(9) Excess. When the light beam is irradiated at any angle, objects other than structures that have different color and brightness from the surrounding basic test object are unwanted objects.
(10) Assembly defects. Structural phenomena that do not meet the technical conditions of the pattern were observed during the inspection.
(11) Dimensional measurement. When required, the measuring probe can be used to measure the shape and size.
2.8mm diameter camera module https://www.hengal-tech.com/2-8mm-tiny-endoscope-camera-module-diameter-2-8mm-pshow/13.html